I was nominated for the Liebster award, which is the first one I’ve been nominated for since I started this blog. Thanks, Misabella!
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask 11 new questions for them to answer.
My questions from Misabella:
1. If you had to live on one food, what would it be?
2. Name your best feature?
3. Do you believe in horoscopes?
To an extent. I don’t pay attention to the day by day horoscopes, but I do think many of the traits assigned with certain zodiacs are accurate. Most of the Scorpio traits fit me, with the exception of a few. I’ve also noticed I tend to be opposites with most Leo’s.
4. What was the last book you read?
I actually haven’t read a book in a long time, although I do need to get back into it. The last book I read was “Lucy in the Sky” by Anonymous.
5. Movies or books?
I’m a more visual person, so I actually prefer movies.
6. What are 5 words to describe yourself?
Introverted, quiet, loyal, passionate, lazy.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people rudely touch me to get my attention. When I was in school, I used to hate when teachers would come back and double tap me on the back to get me to slide my chair in so they could get by. Just say something! Don’t tap me! Likewise, I was in the grocery store recently and I did not realize I was in the way of another woman. Instead of saying, “Excuse me, can I slide through?”, she tapped me (hard, I might add) on the back and never even said a word to me as she pushed through.
8. What is a fun fact about yourself that few people know?
I’m not sure if this is something that few people know, but I really like to type and actually find it kind of fun.
9. What are you wearing as you type this?
Blue jeans, black flip flops, and a black and white tribal design shirt.
10. If you could abolish one law, what would it be?
I would make certain drugs, like LSD and MDMA legal. When taken responsibly, they are actually known to have therapeutic effects.
11. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Galantis – “Hunter”
Here are my questions for you:
1. What is your zodiac sign, and which zodiac sign do you think you are the most and least compatible with?
2. Would you rather live on the lake or on the beach?
3. How many states and/or countries have you been to?
4. Where is your favorite vacation spot?
5. Are you an introvert, extrovert, or somewhere in between?
6. How would you describe your style?
7. What is your favorite shade(s) of lipstick to wear?
8. Do you prefer blush or bronzer?
9. Are there any beauty brands that you absolutely love?
10. What is the last album that you listened to?
11. What was the last concert you went to?