I was nominated for my second Liebster award by the lovely Maroon. Thanks!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
- Do you ever worry?
Yes, I tend to worry quite a lot. Sometimes I’m even anxious to leave my house because I’m worried about what could go wrong.
- What are you most grateful for?
I’m grateful for my two beautiful cats who make life worth living for. I’m also grateful that I have a comfortable home to live, my own source of income, and a reliable car that I love.
- Do you have a favorite manga/anime?
I actually don’t like manga or anime at all. It’s not my thing.
- How about a favorite game?
My favorite board game is Monopoly, my favorite card game is UNO, and my favorite computer game is The Sims. I no longer have any video game consoles, but when I was a kid I loved playing Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Road Rash, and Duke Nukem.
- What’s your favorite cartoon?
My favorite kid cartoon is Rugrats. I always loved that growing up. As for a more adult cartoon, Daria is my favorite. I also loved Celebrity Deathmatch and Beavis and Butthead.
- What are you most looking forward to right now?
Honestly, I’m just looking forward to maintaining my blog and steadily watching it grow. It’s a great feeling to write about things and gain new followers who are interested in what you have to say.
- What kind of kid were you?
I was the kind of kid that was an easy target for bullies, unfortunately.
- What’s the last thing you read?
- Is your room messy or clean?
It’s somewhere in the middle. It’s not messy in the sense that I have clothes and stuff strung all over the bed or floor like some people, but it is a bit cluttered since I have a lot of stuff.
- If you could do one thing right now, what would it be?
Quit my job and travel. Sadly, I don’t have the guts to leave my security and go for it. I also have pets that need my care and attention, so I can’t just leave them behind.
- How many pets do you have?
Two cats, Chloe and Cameron. Chloe is the oldest. She’ll be 17 in a few months. Cameron turned 7 this year.
Speaking of which, as I was writing this very post, Chloe decided she was going to hop up on my desk and block my screen. lol
I nominate any new bloggers or bloggers who have less than 1000 followers who would like to participate. My questions are below, and if you don’t want to create a post on your blog, feel free to answer in the comments if you wish.
- Do you prefer cats or dogs, and why?
- What is your favorite movie genre?
- Who are some of your favorite actors/actresses?
- What’s your favorite band and some of your favorite songs by them?
- What’s your favorite candy?
- Do you follow any religion?
- Are you team Android or iPhone?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- What’s your favorite snack foods?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?