I felt like doing another Fall makeup look this weekend. You can see last week’s look here if you missed it. This week, I was feeling inspired by bonfire’s, so I tried to incorporate that into the look.
Here are the products I used:
- Makeup Revolution – Pro Base Blur Primer
- Makeup Revolution – Eye Primer
- Chella – Eyebrow Cream in shade Tantalizing Taupe
- NYX – BB Cream in shade Nude
- NYX – No Filter Finishing Powder in shade Alabaster
- Mannakadar Beauty – Blush in shade Paradise
- ColourPop – Highlighter in shade Glazed
- Make Up For Ever – Mascara
- Makeup Revolution – Selfie Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Revolution – Love the Revolution Palette
- Shany – Color Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
I did not use any lipsticks or lip creams. I used eyeshadows instead to represent smoke and ash.