I was reading a blog award post when I came up with this idea. I know that not all bloggers like to participate in awards because they don’t want to clog up their blog or it doesn’t fit in with their niche. Whatever the reason, I totally understand. I’ve done a few awards posts here on my blog, but I’ve also been nominated for many I haven’t done, just because it didn’t fit in with my posting schedule at the time.
Still, one of the great things about those awards is the questions that bloggers answer, which allows you to get to know them a little better. Now that a new year is upon us, I thought I might try something new here on my blog. Once a month, I would like to do one of these blogger questionnaire’s.
Basically, it will be where I post a set of questions, and you bloggers can answer them right here in the comments, if you wish. No need to post anything on your blog, and this can be a way for me to get to know my fellow bloggers even more, and it can also allow you the opportunity to get to know others. Blogging wouldn’t be as rewarding if it wasn’t for the community that comes along with it.
This month’s theme will be Winter & New Beginnings.
● What is your favorite and least favorite thing about Winter?
● Does it snow where you live?
● Do you participate in any Winter activities? (Ex: skiing, snowboarding, etc.)
● How did you spend your New Years? (This includes NYE and New Years Day)
● Do you have any goals set for 2018?
● Is there anything new you would like to try out in 2018?
My answers will be in the comments.