Surrealistique is a name I came up with, which is a combination of the words Surrealistic and Mystique. I feel like it describes me very well. I can be a bit bizarre at times, and I’ve been told on more than one occasion that I’m quite mysterious.
This blog was first opened on June 21, 2017.
● My name is Britney, and I hate when people spell my name wrong.
● I’m currently 29 years old. I’m a November baby and a Scorpio.
● I was born and raised in Maryland. Old Bay for life!
● I love absolutely everything about the sky. I’m always taking pictures of the clouds and sunsets.
● I’m a bit obsessed with true crime stories. I spend a good chunk of my spare time just watching the ID channel.
● I love food, but I also have IBS, which makes my life difficult at times.
● Cats are the greatest beings to ever be in existence.
● My cat, Cameron, is a 7 year old Siamese.
● My (Himalayan) kitty Chloe passed away on Halloween 2017. She was about to turn 17 years old. I had her since I was 13.
● I’m an only child.
● I’m currently single and love my freedom. I have never been engaged or married nor do I have any kids. I’m still undecided on if I want to partake in those things.
● I’m a liberal and an atheist.
● I love being in nature and riding my bicycle. It’s really relaxing.