I’m going to take it back to what I did in my first FFOF, and list some of my current favorite songs. I plan to do this every so often since there are always new songs I’m loving at the moment. Here are five songs I’m loving right now.
- Marilyn Manson – “We Know Where You Fucking Live” (Rock)
- Taylor Swift – “Ready For It” (Pop)
- Jana Kramer – “I’ve Done Love” (Country)
- Omnimar – “Out Of My Life” (Industrial)
- Hollywood Undead – “California Dreaming” (Rap Rock)
Continue reading ➞ Five Faves on Friday #9: Songs
Okay, it’s past midnight here, so it’s technically Saturday. However, I consider it Friday until I actually go to sleep and wake up the next day. Plus, I just thought of this idea. I don’t know if I’ll do it every Friday yet, or just every once in a while. We’ll see.
This Friday’s favorites will be musical. Here is a list of five songs that I’ve been absolutely loving lately. It was really hard just picking five. You can check out the embedded videos in the ‘continue reading’ tag if you’re interested.
- Kesha – “Praying” (Pop Ballad)
- Massive Vibes – “Burn the Stars” (Trap)
- Zeds Dead and Charlotte OC – “Symphony” (Dubstep)
- Zella Day – “Compass (Vanic Remix)” (Trap)
- Code: Pandorum – “Jason” (Dubstep)
Continue reading ➞ Five Favorites on Friday