On Halloween, my precious kitty Chloe took her last breath. It was one of the hardest days of my life so far. Just last week I was driving in my car and I was thinking about how she was getting older. I started to cry because I thought I might only have a year left with her, at the most. Little did I know that I would only have a week.
It all started on Sunday evening when Chloe did not want to eat for some reason. I found it odd, but I just figured maybe she didn’t feel good and wasn’t hungry. I also noticed that while she was trying to clean herself, she just completely fell over onto her side.
Continue reading “My Sweet Angel, Chloe 2000-2017”
I thought I would put my “B” as the main picture because it’s very fitting for this post since the word bedroom starts with a B. It’s also the first letter of my name, which is why my aunt Becky (another B) got it for me for my birthday. (Another B, ha!)
Anyone who followed me on social media before I started this blog has probably seen my bedroom before, but I thought it would be fun to post my room here on my blog and show you guys my favorite place. I’m a bit of a homebody, and I spend the majority of my spare time locked away here in my room. It’s a space that I was able to put a touch of my personality into and the one place where I feel the most at ease.
Continue reading “My Bedroom”
I was nominated for my second Liebster award by the lovely Maroon. Thanks!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
Continue reading “Liebster Award #2”