I felt like doing another Fall makeup look this weekend. You can see last week’s look here if you missed it. This week, I was feeling inspired by bonfire’s, so I tried to incorporate that into the look.
Here are the products I used:
- Makeup Revolution – Pro Base Blur Primer
- Makeup Revolution – Eye Primer
- Chella – Eyebrow Cream in shade Tantalizing Taupe
- NYX – BB Cream in shade Nude
- NYX – No Filter Finishing Powder in shade Alabaster
- Mannakadar Beauty – Blush in shade Paradise
- ColourPop – Highlighter in shade Glazed
- Make Up For Ever – Mascara
- Makeup Revolution – Selfie Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Revolution – Love the Revolution Palette
- Shany – Color Rainbow Eyeshadow Palette
I did not use any lipsticks or lip creams. I used eyeshadows instead to represent smoke and ash.
Continue reading “Fall Makeup Look: Bonfire”
There’s still a little less than a week left until the Autumnal Equinox, but I am getting really excited for Fall and could not resist dressing up and doing a Fall makeup look. I started out with clear gloss on my lips and then vamped it up a bit with a darker lip color. The main items I used included BH Cosmetics’ Wild & Radiant Palette, Makeup Revolution’s Love the Revolution palette, and ColourPop’s Matte Lip Cream in shade Viper, which are pictured below. Other items I used that aren’t pictured include NYX BB Cream in shade Nude, Makeup Revolution’s Eye Primer, Makeup Revolution’s Pro Base Blur Primer, Chella’s Tantalizing Taupe Eyebrow Cream, Ciaté London’s Wonderwand Gel Kohl Eyeliner, Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes Mascara, Maybelline’s Shine Sensational Gloss, and ColourPop’s Highlighter in shade Glazed.
Continue reading “Witchy Vibes”